Your health is your greatest asset…Don’t you deserve to feel great?
Here are a few recommendations to include in your daily life. As most of us are computer operators these simple tasks will increase your energy, aid nutritious blood circulation and relax your muscles…
- Stand, stretch and move
- Relax arms by your side and shake regularly
- Remove hand from the mouse, shake your hand then make a soft fist several times.
- Straighten your legs.
- Rotate your shoulders forward and back.
- Look away from the screen and focus on objects at different distances.
- Practice taking 3 slow consecutive deep breaths at least 3 times per day.
- Drink 8-9 glasses of water per day.
- Choose healthy meals and snacks.
- Be active to help control your weight.
Remember you have a mind and a body and both require nourishment!